- To create a safe physical environment properly constructed, equipped and maintained to ensure patient health and safety in preparation for the scheduled procedure, during the procedure and immediately following the procedure.
- To provide an atmosphere of compassion and understanding with minimal stress and anxiety.
- To function at a high level of efficiency to accommodate the convenience of the patient, the physician and the staff.
- To assist the physicians in accomplishment of a plan of diagnostic evaluation and medical management for each patient.
- To promote knowledge and skills of the center’s staff as a means of making technical and scientific progress in the delivery of health care and to be aware of new research, new products and new ideas which may modify and improve present activities and procedures.
- To maintain that all information regarding patients is kept private and confidential.
To ensure that all patients receive the highest quality care on a completely non-discriminatory basis as to sex, race, color, creed or national origin.
To assure that patients receive quality care and to ensure that professional performance and conduct is displayed by the Medical Staff, Clinical and Non-Clinical Personnel through an ongoing, monitoring Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Program through the above established mission, goals and objectives.